/wp-content/themes/renee-simon/images/logo.png 0 0 Renee Simon /wp-content/themes/renee-simon/images/logo.png Renee Simon2017-01-10 21:49:522017-01-10 23:53:48Baked Butternut Squash
Baked Butternut Squash
- Poke a butternut squash with a fork and bake whole for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Peel and remove seeds.
- Whip with a mixer until fluffy, adding:
- soy milk, as needed for whipping
- 1 tsp margarine
- 1 Tbsp date sugar or brown sugar
- Garnish with toasted pecans
—provided by Julianne Pickle, author of “100% Vegetarian,” the cookbook in which every ingredient is available at your local grocery store. Available at http://www.pickle-publishing.com/best_books/vegetarian-cookbook.htm?